China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
Program Name: Full Time MBA Programme
Essay Questions (2016-2017)
1.Discuss your post-MBA career aspirations and explain how you plan to achieve them. (300 words)
2.For question 2(a) and 2(b), you only need to answer one of the two questions.
- 2.a. CEIBS is situated in Shanghai – a truly global city, and the economic center of the world’s fastest growing economy. Given its unique location, how do you anticipate that Shanghai will differentiate your MBA experience and contribute to your goals? (400 words)
- 2.b. Discuss a situation where you have demonstrated significant leadership ability. (400 words)
3. For question 3(a) and 3(b), you only need to answer one of the two questions.
- 3.a. Many would argue that entrepreneurship is not necessarily a state of being, but a state of mind. Describe an entrepreneurial experience where you went against the grain or conventional way of thinking, to discover and create new value. (400 words)
- 3.b. Identify up to 3 trends, big or small, that you see unfolding in the next decade. Discuss how the(se) trend(s) will affect you and how you plan to deal with them both on campus and in the future. (400 words)
4. CEIBS Optional/Reapplicant Essay. Is there any other information that you believe would be helpful to the MBA Admission Committee in evaluating your application? (200 words). Re-applicants are suggested to describe the progress you have made since your previous application.
|Application Periods||Application Submission Dates|
|Round 1||09 Nov 2016|
|Round 2||18 Jan 2017|
|Round 3||22 Mar 2017|